Tuesday, August 2, 2011

On strike indefinitely...

Just fyi, I'm on strike [again] indefinitely. Can't take it. Too much going on, and I just don't want to be an adoptee anymore. Don't want to care anymore. Don't want to be affected so profoundly by it anymore. Runaway into oblivion where I can just forget that adoption crapola ever bothered me. To use a cliche and hammy metaphor, I feel like Neo in The Matrix, but sometimes I want to be that other guy, what the heck was his name? The guy who betrayed everyone to get plugged back in...

5 comments:

Jeff and Madeline said...

You will be missed, but take the break!

Susie said...

Yes, you will be missed. I completely understand the need to get away though. If only it was really possible to "quit"!

Von said...

Yep, always a viable option, take your time, take care x

Anonymous said...

Rest.

Haley said...

I'll miss reading your insight, but I completely understand the need for space. Here's to happy resting.