Wednesday, January 14, 2009

if You would Like to Give


IF YOU SHOULD CHOOSE TO GIVE:


Should you choose to give, please choose the option with which you feel most comfortable:

1. If you prefer, you can give directly to Dillon International
  • If you choose this option make checks payable to “Dillon International” and be sure to denote on the check that it is for “Michael & Melissa Konomos” “Adult Adoptee Birthland Tour” or else it will be accepted as a general donation to the overall agency.
  • Address: Dillon International, Inc., Attention: Angela Kopplin, Tours, 3227 East 31st Street, Suite 200, Tulsa, OK 74105 (Phone: 918/749-4600, Fax: 918/749-7144)
  • Another note: Unfortunately, Dillon is not able to accept money for the tours as charitable donations, and therefore cannot provide a tax receipt—sorry!
2. You can give through the blog using PayPal. Just click on the "Donate" button on my blog.

3. You can give directly to me.
  • If you choose the option to give directly to me, simply make contact via the email located in my profile, and I will give the appropriate information.
  • (I understand that by sending a check directly to me, you are also giving me your trust. I want you to be confident that I will in no way abuse your kindness. Any amount given whether small or large will be used solely and only for the expenses of the travel/reunion. Should you have any concerns or questions or want more detailed information, PLEASE do not hesitate to contact me! Again, thank you for your time and consideration!)

No comments: